Just happned in Hollywood

Cswalker

Spectator
I pull up behind a 90s Camaro covered in Jeggs stickers. We're on the back roads toying around for a bit. Having a blast. We pull out onto the main road, and I pull into the middle lane next to him. This guys is Mean Muggin the shit out of me. I'm like what the fuck?! Next thing I the guy reaches up to the side of his face that I can't see.

Pulls out a lollipop and smiles a huge grin. Super charger spools, guy takes off. NO chance in hell of keeping up. I just started laughing uncontrollably.

Last edited:
that's cause your car is a slow pos.... and this thread fails in every way possible...

I pull up behind covered in Jeggs. We're on the backs toying around for a bit. Having a blast. We pull out. I pull into the middle. This guys is ******* the shit out of me. I'm like fuck! Next thing the guy reaches up to the side of his face that I can't see. Pulls out and smiles a huge grin. Super off. I just started laughing uncontrollably.

i decoded the secret hidden message. using only the the delete key, and a couple *'s

Last edited:
So there I was Balls deep in this dudes ass, pineapple in one hand guacamole in the other and the motherfuck tries to turn around and kiss me. I punched him straight in the mouth, motherfucker I ain't gay.

So there I was Balls deep in this dudes ass, pineapple in one hand guacamole in the other and the motherfuck tries to turn around and kiss me. I punched him straight in the mouth, motherfucker I ain't gay.

:ugh:

punched him with what? thought ur hands were full?

Back
Top Bottom