Just Bought S14 Stance Gr + Coilovers

Arauz

Spectator
Ok, so I just bought these for my s14 and should be arriving in 2 weeks. Anyone has any experience with these co's. Wanted something different than Tein. I'll keep this thread posted when they arrive. Thanks

NICE! Get what you pay for. Should drive amazing, if you like the feel of a bumpy ride that is, I DO.

nice! good to hear good things, they're giving me the option of an extra set of springs besides the 8kg/6kg. Should I get 6kg/4kg for the daily or what?

my GR+pro's came with and extra set of 9/7's and im running what they came with out of the box? there wasn't anything written on the once im running. and they work great.

yo the company is telling me that for $100 more i can get Gr + pros, should i get it? is it worth it? And what r helper springs?

yo the company is telling me that for $100 more i can get Gr + pros, should i get it? is it worth it? And what r helper springs?

yes...helper springs help reduce the squat you get on take offs so its more...err...straight...just get them...its only a hundred bucks :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom