Super Mod
Driver
Just washed Pepper and the black SIdan
DSC_9799.jpg

DSC_9820.jpg

DSC_9821.jpg

DSC_9856.jpg

DSC_9859.jpg

006. Freshly dropped. Custom wheels coming this weekend. More better pics then.
DSC_9978.jpg

Those are my buddies cars. The blue one is a little quick. The Black one is nice too!

I think I told Blake specifically to not let ANYBODY else take pictures of his car without my consent. And as I can see his blue is one pain in the ass to get correct. Besides that, nice, sharp pics besides the composition with the tree growing out your VW.

Clean cars! I can't wait to get my car painted black.

Black is the worst color for a car IMO. I have a lot more of the black car but the swirls and minor dirt kill it.

I watermarked the pics like that becuase I put the pics on a Honda forum and I don't want them ripped off. I haven't done this in a while I need to make a nice watermark.

Black is the worst color for a car IMO. I have a lot more of the black car but the swirls and minor dirt kill it.

I watermarked the pics like that becuase I put the pics on a Honda forum and I don't want them ripped off. I haven't done this in a while I need to make a nice watermark.

I know, but when it's clean it looks so damn amazing. Using the 2 bucket washing method can keep swirls down a minimum for a long time.

Well I'm glad the only comments I'm getting are on the Watermark. I guess my photos are pretty goo then.

Back
Top Bottom