Jupiter

We went out today in my friends s2000. I was teaching him to drift. We may go again thursday or friday I'm not sure (near Moroso) Let me know if you want to meet up.

Alright, Ill post here If Im going or not. Unfortunatley my car wont be done by then but we will prob take my friends s2000.

cool i thought i was the only one from up here.. im in stuart!!
I just moved to Port St. Lucie and have been driving around and can't find anywhere to slide!!! So many fing cops it's not even funny. Call me if you guys are going out later this week.

-Kyle (954)604-9117.

Yea not much to slide there except someplaces on kanner hwy (but low speed). Beeline and pratt and whitney (has a nice 2nd or 3rd gear turn, and a big parking lot) and no cops is only like 15min from you. Ill call you if I head out sometime this week.

ya i just found out i need a new water outlet and none of the shops have one im going to have to get it from nissan so it might take me a lil while but im hopin to have it fixed by this weekend

Well im going Thursday guys to Beeline and pratt. My friend wants to learn some more. Welcome to join. 561-281-4619

Im not sure if we're going tonight. Maybe next week? Lets make a day.

Last edited:
it was making funny noises when i put it in first then at like 2000 rpms it just bogged out so i went home an now its fine its startin to freak me out sometimes its fine somtimes it idles funny and sometimes it idles fine i

Back
Top Bottom