Junk Yards

U - Pull It....in Davie off of 441.......take 95 E to 441 S and get off and go about 1/4 mile and its on the right with a big red sign...i go there almost everyweek

There's U-Pull-It and Bob's U-Pick but it also depends on what you're looking for, and how far you're willing to travel. You can always do a local search online and / or call the individual places to see if they might have what you're looking for.

My surefire solution to finding parts though will have to be www.car-part.com. It's very helpful and I'd recommend you give it a shot.

1CLEAN180SX said:
Does Anybody Know Of Any Good Junk Yards? I Need A Couple Of Parts That I'm Sure I Can Pick Up At A Junk Yard.

what do you need? im parting a hatch and am letting things go for pretty cheap.

M&L is right next to U-Pull-It and it's pretty good too, says Dan.... Not good for RX-7 owners.

U-Pull-It is the ****, it has atleast a million 240s of all different varieties (coupe, hatch, vert)

yup, i was at U-pull-it last week and it had atleast 5 intact enginwise s13 type 240s and atleast another 15 just laying around ontop of them welded rims.

There's one Ae86 SR5 with a wrecked from end but MINT black interior!!!...A/T, but nobody's touched that car...coupe btw

Yeap....I have to say the u -pull-it on 79 st is one of the best when it comes to 240's..........anything i need i will go there and get it most of the times...the only bad thing is that we all need the same things for each of our cars and it usually is swiped up before you get tehre or what i hate the most it's damaged looking from teh same way we may have damaged ours....I have been looking for a passenger fender for my car for two weeks str8 for my 240 and every single one out there had the same hit that I had....Almost identical twin fenders...lol...until I came up to one that was just brought out....got pretty lucky on that one.....good luck...getting into this topic reminds me that i got to go too..... :eek:

thers one by boomers called like "millions of parts" or sum **** like that. hard to find, they dont have alot of cars but not alot of ppl go there, thats where i got headers and Fittipaldi rims from a RX-7.

Project RE said:
thers one by boomers called like "millions of parts" or sum **** like that. hard to find, they dont have alot of cars but not alot of ppl go there, thats where i got headers and Fittipaldi rims from a RX-7.

Been there before cool place but you're screwed for S13' they were always raped when I got there. U-pull it in Davie is best for S13's And S14's

Nelvis138 said:
Been there before cool place but you're screwed for S13' they were always raped when I got there. U-pull it in Davie is best for S13's And S14's
if there were any S14's that is :rolleyes:

alemus3 said:
Yeap....I have to say the u -pull-it on 79 st is one of the best when it comes to 240's..........anything i need i will go there and get it most of the times...the only bad thing is that we all need the same things for each of our cars and it usually is swiped up before you get tehre or what i hate the most it's damaged looking from teh same way we may have damaged ours....I have been looking for a passenger fender for my car for two weeks str8 for my 240 and every single one out there had the same hit that I had....Almost identical twin fenders...lol...until I came up to one that was just brought out....got pretty lucky on that one.....good luck...getting into this topic reminds me that i got to go too..... :eek:

I got a Mint Passenger fender off a S13 there last week beat you to it :p

lol.......i got one tooo from the red 240 that was there....only thing is that my car isnt red so im two toning the car up to now....lol

Sometimes they have S14s at U-Pull-It but never a Kouki (I wish I would be on that frontend like flies on ****)

if u see a s14 at upull its been put there by accident and the cars been raped within 5 minz lol people call and wait for these things to com in

u-pull-it wont tell what cars they have or dont and yeah, i highly doubt there'll be an s14 there. If anything check the junkyard right next to them 'cause they always have better cars. I'm gonna check the three local junkyards today and see what they have.

i was at u-pull-it this monday and it had a bunch of s13 240s i didn't see there the last time and 4of them have mint front ends (ex for paint). If anyone sees an Ae86 at a junkyard let me know...i kinda hit mine :eek:...'preciate it.

I think its bobs u-pick that has a s14, I was there yesterday morning.

Back
Top Bottom