Junk yards with indexing?

Sketchy564

Driver
So ive been trying to find a front hub and bearing for my maxima. I decided to check the junkyards since it would be a lot cheaper than brand new. Ive only been to two so far, which are the ABC and the pull-&-pay right next to eachother in west palm.

What i noticed is that the pull and pay is a lot nicer to use since they have a list of every car they have, what year it is, what trim it is, and what row to find it in. Not to mention you can even check yourself on their website on whats avaliable
http://www.upullandpay.com/Locations/WestPalm/Default.aspx

The ABC however, you ask them if they have any maximas and they just say "idk go check". They dont keep log of whats there and you just pay your $2 and pray that you see what car your looking for

I know theres other junkyards around south florida, but what are some other good junkyards that have indexing where you can call before you drive out there to see if they have the car/s you are looking for?

Im making a thread here because i know a lot of you have gone junkyard hunting and you guys know whats good

Thats way too expensive for used parts, im trying to find a junkyard like pay and pull where you take the part off the car yourself.

Better yet, what are some good junkyards near boca raton?

Back
Top Bottom