June 14th countyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLADDER will be online later to answer anymore questions you may have. or feel free to PM him. also, you can PM him for a media pass or to volunteer for the event.

event starts at 3pm and ends at 10pm

"Tech will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. So please make sure your vehicle can pass our tech requirements .

Track layout will be the first left, not the second. Pay at the gate. NO PRE-REG. "

--bladder

also you can PM him for a media pass to PBIR

BLADDER will be online later to answer anymore questions you may have. or feel free to PM him. also, you can PM him for a media pass or to volunteer for the event.

event starts at 3pm and ends at 10pm

"Tech will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. So please make sure your vehicle can pass our tech requirements .

Track layout will be the first left, not the second. Pay at the gate. NO PRE-REG. "

--bladder

also you can PM him for a media pass to PBIR

sik night event finally an gay for the first turn but w.e hopefully boxmod still gunna go

damn im fucking ready still have a lot to do but whatever its worth it for me to start sliding again now that im one of the only stock ka's

no way i can do it. I have a different job over the summer and cannot be late/call in or ill be fired. I'll never be able to drive all that and drive home without almost dying... :( Sorry ; ; I was all pumped to tandem with new people.

Last edited:
i guess that means your drifting pbir instead.....hope so id like you to show me a few more tricks the last one was just sick

I'll be there with radir and a new guy.
This will be my last countyline event for a while so im gonna go balls out...

As much as I like night events, I wish it was day. Weather says it's supposed to start raining again this weekend. Hope the track will be dry for atleast 1 hr.

As far as volunteers go, I need cone runners. If you're driving at this event and you wish to volunteer your time to pick up some cones, contact me. Danke.

*high fives Rodd*
i really hope my check comes in friday other wise i can't slide but bladder ill be a cone volunteer if i can't slide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom