Juha Rintanen at Ahvenisto Circuit

FlyinFINN

Fox! Do a barrel roll!
Driver
So yea, this is how they do it these days here on practice free for all days...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's still tuning his car to be perfect. Just got his new OS Giken Dogbox in again, last I heard. And considering he's only hitting limit, on a downhill, in a high gear, and just at the peak of the slide before transistion, can't do much else.

Last edited:
why he was runnin 0.01 degrees angle?

You don't see how long and shallow that turn is? Maybe it's the angle. It would be hard to to get speed and hold massive angle down the hill. Heres a vid of a random guy a year ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
why he was runnin 0.01 degrees angle?

if he goes for more angle he needs to give up speed causin him to probably straighten out on that massive uphil where he starts at in the video. and wont connect the left hand turn coming up.

if he goes for more angle he needs to give up speed causin him to probably straighten out on that massive uphil where he starts at in the video. and wont connect the left hand turn coming up.

Not if he goes up a gear, has the same travel speed, but more wheel speed. He was riding limiter the whole way, so it seems like he has the power. I was pretty much just making a pointless comment because I was bored, no need to get defensive.
:)

Anyways, yea just wanted to show one of the sick tracks here. It continues off to where you see him going into the trees.

Not if he goes up a gear, has the same travel speed, but more wheel speed. He was riding limiter the whole way, so it seems like he has the power. I was pretty much just making a pointless comment because I was bored, no need to get defensive.
:)

none taken lol didnt mean to come off like a dick, just threw my thougs out there.

Back
Top Bottom