Joker305

LowRisksCC MA47

Wrong wheel parked.
Driver
Your expecting me to bash the ever living shit out of this guy......which 9 times out of 10 I will do. That was my orginal intention with Joker305, but then I actually started to talk to him on a 1 on 1 basis for a little over a week......Guys seriously hes not as bad as I once thought. Just needs some guidance.

I think alot of the problems are starting because everyone is trying to nut up to one another....and the whole seniority issue...and cuz hes a n00b.

Heres the deal, Im putting my neck out and im going to stand behind Joker305 knowing him from talking with him for this short period of time. Im vouching for him. Does not mean im going against anyone else here or taking sides, infact im dropping sides all together. Fact is, this guy is pretty fuckin cool....maybe we should all drop all the bullshit ( I know its fun) but fuck it...its not needed.

Give Joker305 a second chance. :bigthumbu

Dude....In a matter of a month...he is the most well known member on SFLD.com Ive been here since 2005 and most of you cockknockers still don't know who I am!

I actually think I purchased from him before. The kid was very cool actually (if it is who I'm thinking of), and I was respectful until he just started giving me the runaround.

im sure hes a stand up chum. but at 2am. shooting the shit and bashin seems more appealing. if the kid wants respect he honestly needs to man up and stop acting like he rides the short bus. honestly i would like to see an apology for being such a douche to erick. then is when ill start to treat him justly

he needs to apologize to everyone..

his mother owes us an apology..

ok that was bad :)

i apologize.. see? wasnt so hard

ok sat night everyone from the forum should go lol

strippper will lover drifters just tell them i can hit it sideway for daysss

joker305 said:
lol i apologize i want to start all over again now that i learned

dude seriously speaking chill with all that posting the same shyt a billion times!

well thats nice of you to cut this guy some slack (no homo)....i never got in this dilemma either way haha. but yeah everyone was bashing on this guy lol

All said and done, my offer still stands. If you want to consider it, PM me and we'll go from there.

For now, I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom