Joining the Navy??

Lol I suppose you don't have to, but you can clearly read my name on them if you look.

Anyways, I'm not trying to thread jack, as far as joining the navy is concerned, it all depends on your recruiter, mine jerked me around for a couple of months, never got me into any drill practices, and took months to send me to meps, and I did fairly well on my asvab, a 95 in fact. So if you seriously want to join make sure your recruiter is working for you and not being some lazy ass like mine was with me

if you wanna join any branch of the military the best one is the air force and there are statistics to prove it too

Yeah we get treated the best when it comes to living condidtions and most air force bases are really freaking nice. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. We work alot of fucking hours sometimes for little to no reason. There have been times I have worked every day of the week for 2 months straight on 12 hour shifts hating life.

if anyone ever thinks of joining the chair farce, remember if the job sounds cool you don't want it. boring shit like finance and communications are the way to go they get boned the least.

LoL u sittin on SFLD is doing me and the rest of this country a whole lotta good - a buddy of mine is in the navy a 9 month deployment is another way to say a vacation around the world doing SHIT! eat a dick guy

FUCK THE POLICe (and the navy)

why dont you go out on a deployment for 9 months and see if that shits a vacation. and i dont want to hear it bro, you sit on sfld 10x as much as i do, so that means your not a productive part of society which would make you a piece of shit right??? pretty sure.. if you remember back to right after 9/11 when were were bombing the hell out of the middle east. all those missles, bombs, all that shit you saw came from a navy ship. all the missles came from the navy. all the planes except for the harriers, vertical takeoff planes, are navy planes. all the medics, are in..... shit.. OH YA THE NAVY!!!!! The Marines are, if i recall correctly.. YUP, A DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY!!!
so before you go off talking shit, know what your talking about

Back
Top Bottom