Joining the Navy??

StangSlider

Spectator
I have been thinking about joining the navy reserve lately. one of my friends did it about a year ago and he loves it. I know there are a few people on here that are in the military.. so can anyone spare their .02 on this... please

well i would certainly be the last place to look for answers about the navy..... que the sarcasm. i gotta know what you wanna know. pm me if you want, or ill answer questions right on here

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

well imma get off here, but ill give you a few tips. stay away from engineering. center for surface combat systems is where you wanna be. go in as a reservist, if you wanna go active, switch to active. but go in reserves. bootcamp is easy, school is hard, rules in Great lakes kinda suck, but its all good. i get paid to do a whole lot of nothing, certainly cant complain about that. getting paid to do this :D

well i would certainly be the last place to look for answers about the navy..... que the sarcasm. i gotta know what you wanna know. pm me if you want, or ill answer questions right on here

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

well imma get off here, but ill give you a few tips. stay away from engineering. center for surface combat systems is where you wanna be. go in as a reservist, if you wanna go active, switch to active. but go in reserves. bootcamp is easy, school is hard, rules in Great lakes kinda suck, but its all good. i get paid to do a whole lot of nothing, certainly cant complain about that. getting paid to do this :D

I find it funny that my tax dollars are wasted on guys browsing SFLD and openly admitting to doing shit... keep up the good work amigo

hey, im doing nothing now. its cuz im in school, so i go to school for 9 hrs a day, 5 days a week, and i do whatever the hell i want for the rest of the time. but you wouldnt be here without us ;)

hey, im doing nothing now. its cuz im in school, so i go to school for 9 hrs a day, 5 days a week, and i do whatever the hell i want for the rest of the time. but you wouldnt be here without us ;)

lol wtf... who sold u that dream? correction YOU sir would not have a job without US the taxpayers

Is this a question of which came first, The Chicken or the Egg? I think People were taxed without representation and then the war broke out and People went to fight and then after we won taxpayers started footing the bill. So in that mind are taxpayers actually paying for their freedom to choose not to defend or join military service, while others make a sacrifice of life for the greater multitude? My head hurts but I think I got it now.

lets see how your ass would fare without the military protecting you and the rest of this country. but im sorry who would you like to foot the bill. i pay taxes too dip shit

lets see how your ass would fare without the military protecting you and the rest of this country. but im sorry who would you like to foot the bill. i pay taxes too dip shit

so like what are you guys protecting us from..... extremist are still killing people left and right, americans are still killing each other left and right, cancer is killing everyone. but good job you are my hero none the less!

if you wanna join any branch of the military the best one is the air force and there are statistics to prove it too

honestly bro, nobody can stop all the bullshit. some people are still gonna slip through and people are still gonna be killed. but if we werent here, it would be a whole lot worse. although im not out there killing people, soon ill be out on a ship on a 9 month deployment and the navy is one of the strongest forces out there.

LoL u sittin on SFLD is doing me and the rest of this country a whole lotta good - a buddy of mine is in the navy a 9 month deployment is another way to say a vacation around the world doing SHIT! eat a dick guy

FUCK THE POLICe (and the navy)

i dropped out of school and then went to the navy recruiter to see what i had to do to get in (my choice, i wasnt forced by my parents) and they said as long as i get my G.E.D through a class then i could join... so i did, 6months later we go back in and this time with a diploma and all my attendence records from the school i was denied though a shit ton of recruiter bullshit so fuck these stupid navy faggots that don no shit about what they are doing ( not to Navyslideby) now im going to try the coastgaurd

i dropped out of school and then went to the navy recruiter to see what i had to do to get in (my choice, i wasnt forced by my parents) and they said as long as i get my G.E.D through a class then i could join... so i did, 6months later we go back in and this time with a diploma and all my attendence records from the school i was denied though a shit ton of recruiter bullshit so fuck these stupid navy faggots that don no shit about what they are doing ( not to Navyslideby) now im going to try the coastgaurd

coast guard is where is at

Back
Top Bottom