**JOB POSTING** For those who are looking...

j0nes

The Courteous Asshole
Driver
I was looking for jobs in south florida, and I came across this that most of you are most likely eligible for...

Computer Assistant / Photographer for Luxury Car Dealership (Pompano Beach)

Seeking an ideal candidate to join our company. Can-Am Motorcars is a luxury used car dealership in Pompano Beach conducting mostly wholesale deals and some retail. Recently we have seen an influx of sales from exposure on online terminals such as ebay and craigslist. We are looking for someone who's main responsibility will be to handle this. Duties will include:

-Computer inventory work (vehicle data entry, monitoring of online listings)
-Taking quality photographs of vehicles for online exposure as well as records
-General office assistance

Must have experience in:

-Windows applications
-Photography
-Ebay, Craigslist

Bonus points for:

-Familiarity with driving standard transmission vehicles
-Ability to speak multiple languages

Good compensation, advancement opportunities and benefits. Very relaxed environment and modern, clean office. Position will open in 2 weeks.
Email with a resume or any questions.

Link: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/ofc/1838572751.html

Ummm... only 38mins away from me.

Do you have any idea on the pay?Schedule?

Definitely interested! Are you applying too? If so why post here?

I have no clue what the pay is like, I just came across it. I would like it, sounds like something I would enjoy buuuut I need something that pays well because I am trying to get a condo in SFL

Advance Auto Parts (Miami)
87th Ave & 40th ST (Bird RD)

Must apply online and going in person afterward with a resume helps A LOT. Ask for the Manager obviously.

-Sales & Drivers

-Pay starts @ 8.50

-Part-Time

Driver for Advance auto parts and Bennett auto supply is easy shit, but the pay ^^^ is loooooow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom