JDMGAY's

NMB-Slider

Spectator
Tearing up the streets one doughnut at a time...

We caught one of the silly drivers who almost killed a civilian making a video titled "keep hating" only showing us that he has absolutely no remorse for what he did. tisk tisk...

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Fucking losers making a video of donuts... I thought they were supposed to make an apology to some people, what happened to that?

Wow, I need to make friends with faggots like this so they can make me a cool video cause they made a shitty looking S13 doing donuts in a parking lot look like I should care about it.

the choreography and cinematography of this video is pretty well made. But it would be more flattering to have those females exit my mother's Honda Odyssey over that ugly ass 2 tone by accident ass s13.

That being said, if the point of this video is to show people that they have no remorse for almost wrecking into someone on the street then I just lost all respect for that artcrazy photography dude (added me on fb a few mths back). I'm not against street drifting, I am against ignorance. That original video was pure ignorance.

So I will keep hating, and you will keep being a homosexual lookin ass white dude driving an s13 with mismatched body panels.

Anyone have a link to the original video? When I go through that other thread, it doesn't work..?

I like the other video where his buddy almost crashed into the other car but instead spun out and went into the grass. Now that was bad ass! Lmao

Go figure he's friends with leo lol

index.png

Back
Top Bottom