Jdm South Meet Update!!! Moved To Tropical Park! Read!

jdm nismo chik

Spectator
THE BBQ HAS MOVED TO: TROPICAL PARK!!!
11014548dc126ee3e.jpg

Hosted By: jdm nismo chik - red
When: Saturday Nov 18, 2006
at 3:00 PM
Where: Tropical Park
7900 sw 40th st (Bird Rd.)
miami, FL 33155
US
Sponsors/Vendors/Shops:
-ESR Performance
-Shining Monkey
-Power Rev Racing
-Tuning Image
-MIC Turbo
-JDM Motorsports

^^there it is. im very sorry guys. truly i am. ;[

Last edited:
gcliff said:
thats alittle closer but nahh
then what was your point of posting? to say no!?
smart one thanks.

i think this is going to be the last fckng bbq cause ppl are being un fucking grateful.. im busting my ass trying to look for spots, providing free food, not charging a fckng dime! + we have haters talking shxt like always. or complaining that its too far.

im not a hater....but i can not make... to far..... im in wpb.... however i do appreciate your effort... thanx anyway.... good job

people that are coming from up broward we will have a caravan we are meeting up on I-75 and sheridan west at the tgi fridays parking lot at 2 pm and we will leave at 2:30.. so if you wanna join let me know

jdm nismo chik said:
then what was your point of posting? to say no!?
smart one thanks.

i think this is going to be the last fckng bbq cause ppl are being un fucking grateful.. im busting my ass trying to look for spots, providing free food, not charging a fckng dime! + we have haters talking shxt like always. or complaining that its too far.

True. Fuck it if i can't drive there i'll catch the BUS. I think there's a bus stop near by LOL!!!

caravan from broward!!!! I-75 and sheridan TGI-fridays parking lot at 2 pm and leaving at 2:30pm!!!!!!! hit me up for more info...

be there be square........

u might get a glimpse of the cleanest 86...........ever

teaser:

newcarphotoshoot014custpc1.jpg

if i have off from work i will def go.... im not to far from the tgi friday so ill just met up with you all there... ill send you a pm fat bastard if i have off i wont know until weds or thursday...

Back
Top Bottom