JDM of Miami

SileightyBoi

Retired Drifter/Stoner
Driver
moe is the shyt guys :bigthumbu he came bak to his shop n stayed late for me sat night so i could get a tranny :bigthumbu i appreaciate that ;)

hahahaah holy shit i was always wondering were the hell is jdm of miami and finally i ditched the crappy yahoo maps went to google streetview and realized its down the street from my old job at fyntune lol yo moe do u still have that t-25 turbo lmk

PlatanoDrifter said:
hahahaah holy shit i was always wondering were the hell is jdm of miami and finally i ditched the crappy yahoo maps went to google streetview and realized its down the street from my old job at fyntune lol yo moe do u still have that t-25 turbo lmk

I got a t28 from a rb25det , if you want? I'll sell it to you for $300.00. By the way Carlos this is the feedback section lol...

Emilio and Rodd, thank you guys :bigthumbu

JDM_Of_Miami said:
I got a t28 from a rb25det , if you want? I'll sell it to you for $300.00. By the way Carlos this is the feedback section lol...

Emilio and Rodd, thank you guys :bigthumbu

LOL my bad :ugh: i noticed that but when i was reading i realized i can click your sig to go to your website :eek: and found the addressim interested in the turbo i'll let u know when i get my paycheck this weekend im trying to get coil too but i like boost and this will help ima try to bust my ass this week to get both :bigthumbu
we'll heres my feedback good guy great parts i hear nothing but good things and good buyer too :bigthumbu i

DownSouthS13 said:
carlos.....why dont u use periods, commas, etc?

LOL because most of the time im in a hurry because im not suppose to be on the forums at work and i dont have a computer at home anymore or im in a hurry or thinking as i write and im too lazy to go back and add all the periods and stuff lol it more just being in a hurry and dont wanna waste time pushing an extra button, I only use em after i pre read what i wrote or im gonna write something long and important :bigthumbu i was wondering when someone was gonna ask me that :eek:

Back
Top Bottom