Jdm Of Miami

kleen555

Driver
Highly suggest using this shop for anyones next motor purchase. Great prices and good people. Shop is very clean and from what I could tell they have an excellent inventory. And as a nice little bonus they have warranties that they will actually stand behind :bigthumbu . Crazy right?

Seriously I am very happy with my purchase from them and will reccomend them for anyone looking for their next engine. Buy an engine you know will work once. Trust me I got burned from another place and it is not woth it...

JDM OF MIAMI ROCKs :bigthumbu :woot:

+111111111111111111111111907423087509817509123
A+++++++++

JDM of MIAMI !!!!! the best in imported engines. i also bought my engine from them and will return for my next one. i will recomend them to everyone.

Aaaaaaaa++++++++++

jdm is goood shit mecca approved! lolz got a KA and 2 s13 Sr20 black tops and a D15B all worked great one sr had a sized turbo but i had it setting for months before even looking at the motor so i couldn't use the warranty but even with the turbo being completely gone the motor had good compression and has held 15lbs daily driven for about 8 months now (knock on wood) all other motors are in great condition and still running strong. cant speek on the prices thats a lil confidential but i can say they are great!

Grimez said:
jdm is goood shit mecca approved! lolz got a KA and 2 s13 Sr20 black tops and a D15B all worked great one sr had a sized turbo but i had it setting for months before even looking at the motor so i couldn't use the warranty but even with the turbo being completely gone the motor had good compression and has held 15lbs daily driven for about 8 months now (knock on wood) all other motors are in great condition and still running strong. cant speek on the prices thats a lil confidential but i can say they are great!

Thank you everyone, it has been a pleasure doing business with all of you. Hopefully we can help you in the near future with a even better service and selection.

:bigthumbu for choosing us as your engine supplier!!!

Moe

+10000000000 jdm of miami ftw got my redtop sr zero shaft play and 150 on all cylinders
i <3 jdmof miami lol
my boys s14 sr 14psi daily driven no problems great compression

kleen555 said:
And as a nice little bonus they have warranties that they will actually stand behind :bigthumbu . Crazy right?

JDM OF MIAMI ROCKs :bigthumbu :woot:

yes mo you are the man. thanks again so much. you get 1,000,000 bonus points from me personally.

JDM OF MIAMI is the SHIT.

The Redline 03 said:
Does anyone know if they sell Toyota engines(hopefully 20v and Hi-comp 16v 4AGs)? Thanks in advance.

THEY EVEN SELL TOYOTA DIESELS. I WOULDN'T PUT IT IN A COROLLA BUT JUST GIVING YOU THEY HEADS UP. MY PLANS ARE TO BUY AN OLD TACOMA AND DROPING IN ONE OF THEIR DIESELS FOR A DAILY AND PARTS TRUCK.

JDM of MIAMI.!!!!!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

^^^ Thats not bad considering you don't need to worry about shipping and you actually see it before you buy. Do you guys ever have parts you want to sell? For example 20v silvertop blocks, long blocks, etc.

The Redline 03 said:
^^^ Thats not bad considering you don't need to worry about shipping and you actually see it before you buy. Do you guys ever have parts you want to sell? For example 20v silvertop blocks, long blocks, etc.

I rarely part of a 4age.. I'll start carrying parts soon.

PlatanoDrifter said:
i want to know the price on a sr20det and rb25det lmk

SR20DET RED TOPS COMPLETE SWAP $1950.00.

RB25DET COMPLETE SWAP $2500.00.

Back
Top Bottom