JDM of Miami and Lujan Motorsports ANNUAL BBQ/MEET & DYNO DAY November 08 2008

U know me and the homies r gonna be there....

BTW kinda off topic...
Moe....what happened to Herby (KAW) ?

I dont know if u remember me, I spoke with u about a 20Valve when i had my blueish gray GT-S AE86 coupe on 15" Panasports mid last year. My homie Jonathan has a Gunmetal Turbo IS300 was built by Herby around that same time...

Anyway we're gonna be there...:bigthumbu

Moe my car make horsepower no HORESPOWER.. can i still dyno?
about the winner gets a 1J? that sounds better .....lol ill be there

U know me and the homies r gonna be there....

BTW kinda off topic...
Moe....what happened to Herby (KAW) ?

I dont know if u remember me, I spoke with u about a 20Valve when i had my blueish gray GT-S AE86 coupe on 15" Panasports mid last year. My homie Jonathan has a Gunmetal Turbo IS300 was built by Herby around that same time...

Anyway we're gonna be there...:bigthumbu

Herebie is good he's next door I haven't spoken to him that much becuase we are both busy and we really don't have time to sit and chit chat anymore. He will be there for the BBQ like he allways is:bigthumbu

Moe my car make horsepower no HORESPOWER.. can i still dyno?
about the winner gets a 1J? that sounds better .....lol ill be there

Can you dyno with that laggy ass turbo?? I don't know, I don't drive cars that have 505 to the wheels lol. J/K Alex!!!!

And how about winners sees me shove my foot in your ass.. That is a picture worth a thounsand words lol

Hope you can make it Alex, your car is sick and you know it (You picking Motha%$##er)

lol

Last edited:
You know I'll be there Moe!! Kinda off topic, but JDM and Lujan dont go together in my book, LOL. Can you get "JDM" motors for there beloved SRT-4's??

You know I'll be there Moe!! Kinda off topic, but JDM and Lujan dont go together in my book, LOL. Can you get "JDM" motors for there beloved SRT-4's??

No but Lujan works on Supras.. You didn't know that?? They dyno 240's and MKIV from time to time.. If you seen SC300TURBO'S coupe 1j. Lujan dynoed and lance tuned.

Moe

It is once again time for our Annual "Thank you" JDM of Miami BBQ/MEET.
We have teamed up with Lujan motor sports to celebrate yet another year of success by trying to bring and provide the best JDM engines in the market.

So it will be set as follows:

Date: Saturday November, 8 2008 ( the week after Ter-tech's Florida drift series Event).

Where: As usual we will holding this event at our location here in Kendall/ along side Lujan Motor sports "NEW LOCATION".

JDM of Miami
14195 SW 139th Ct Bay#2
Miami FL 33186
Map:http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/#mvt=m&la...C FL 33186

What time: Event starts at 10 am and end's till the last car leaves the dyno.

It will be a event to remember, if you have been to last years event, then you know how well we set this up. Lujan motor sports will be doing 3 dyno runs for $50.00..

Come out and be part of this event. we will have music, food and drinks. We will be inviting members from other forums so come out and show your support.

Here are some picks of last year’s event: (Thanks Manny)

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/sh...ight=jdm+miami

Like I said before Lujan Motor sports is offering $50.00 for 3 runs 2WD Dyno ONLY!!!!
THE HIGHEST HORESPOWER CAR GETS A FREE DYNO!!!

FREE JDM OF MIAMI T-SHIRTS TO THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE ON THE DYNO AND TO THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE TO SHOW UP.
ALL MAKES AND MODELS ARE WELCOME (SPORTS CAR AND SPORT COMPACT ONLY)

Any questions or ideas are welcomed

i think im gonna trailer my car over there and dyno it even though its not done lol , i need to move it or im gonna go crazy

Back
Top Bottom