Jan 25th YA! More drifting! its like crack

PLEASE USE THE NEW LAYOUT not only does the driving and wait time decrease but the old layout is slow and boring, i am sure others will agree, i think using the old layout is holding us back from allowing us to practice 1 smooth complete fluid drift through a complete course. THe other way there is no complete course everyone has issues doing the 180 and coming around and killing mad cones and wasting mad time. SO PLEASE SWITCH IT UP we have done the old layout a million times gotta try something new!
plus from a spectators point of view the old layout is boring and doesnt retain much interest, but if you have an exciting new layout (which you do) than spectators will remain interested. they are the key to this sport keeping them entertained and interested!

PLEASE USE THE NEW LAYOUT not only does the driving and wait time decrease but the old layout is slow and boring, i am sure others will agree, i think using the old layout is holding us back from allowing us to practice 1 smooth complete fluid drift through a complete course. THe other way there is no complete course everyone has issues doing the 180 and coming around and killing mad cones and wasting mad time. SO PLEASE SWITCH IT UP we have done the old layout a million times gotta try something new!
plus from a spectators point of view the old layout is boring and doesnt retain much interest, but if you have an exciting new layout (which you do) than spectators will remain interested. they are the key to this sport keeping them entertained and interested!

I AGREE!!!
DO THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should do a poll about this where all drivers get to vote for old vs. NEW layout.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The new layout is not possible because of the k rails locations. They need to keep the k rails where they are at for the night time drag races. They do not have the time nor man power to move all of them into place in such a short amount of time. It is what it is and we will have to work with what we got. Be happy that we have a local place to slide at.

The new layout is not possible because of the k rails locations. They need to keep the k rails where they are at for the night time drag races. They do not have the time nor man power to move all of them into place in such a short amount of time. It is what it is and we will have to work with what we got. Be happy that we have a local place to slide at.

x2

It is what it is and we will have to work with what we got. Be happy that we have a local place to slide at.

We were asking for something, not forcing it. Can you point at one person who is NOT happy that Countyline lets us go there and drift?

If we go with original layout then so be it.

yes

new layout was gangster. but the old will do just fine
yes thank you alex.
We will be switching it up now and then. Theres alot to move for the second left. I m not goin to force the owner to do it every time.

cool man, glad to hear the reasoning behind the layout choice. I think you are doing a great job tim and i will deffinately be there for support just thought i would bring up the other layout idea but i see why it makes sense now to do the old one
yeayayaya

cool man, glad to hear the reasoning behind the layout choice. I think you are doing a great job tim and i will deffinately be there for support just thought i would bring up the other layout idea but i see why it makes sense now to do the old one
yeayayaya

ryan dont piss me off!:mad:

jk:laugh:

just need a new steering rack and i should be good to go.
plus the day after is my birthday
I so can't miss this.

Back
Top Bottom