Jackson Performance Feedback thread

Saw a couple other vendors do it so i guess its my turn
If you have EVER have done any business with us or me please leave feedback and please be honest we do our best to make sure everyone is always happy! Thanks

After some bad luck with transmissions for my 86 on my own I called Jackson Performance to help me and he came through with a transmission quickly. He truly went above and beyond to source one out for me too, thanks again for that. You sir get :bigthumbu:bigthumbu from me.

hmmm...well i had my diff welded by jackson, and the weld would NOT break for sum reason, no matter what i tried...so theres a :bigthumbu for you. and great prices too!

:bigthumbu::bigthumbu up for jackson. Goodprices and always there to help a fellow drifter or anybody out for that matter.

picked up some j30 axles from him. Great price and cool dude!! will deffiniately do buisness again without hesitation! :bigthumbu

hard working mofo... always helps out and never had a bad business transaction with him or his shop. :bigthumbu

I've been taking my cars to him for over a year now, great exhaust work, welding. And cheap tires. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom