J30 Differential Bushings

Jookmasta

Well as i'm starting to go over some things for future installations, I've received word that the j30 diff that i have is missing one of the bushings that sit in the slots on the front of it to mount. My question to all of you nissan fanatics is these can be had at a dealership and if so do you happen to know the part number? You'll have to excuse the lack of me not picking up the phone and calling them as I'm international at the moment. Sooooooooooo, has anyone had such an issue and solved it? I did run some searches but nothing came up in regards to this issue.

The other question I have that could solve this issue is if the bushings from my stock open diff would fit on the j30 diff? Anyone know the answer to that? Thanks in advance.

You cant swap bushings. Your open diff bushings are way smaller then the j30's. I don't currently have a part number for you but you can make your own bushings, if that helps?

dude, I went to Advance auto and got suspension Bushings for a GM vehicle, cut the biggest bushing in half and shoved it in there. I wish I had pictures for it or a parts number but the GM suspension bushings worked awesome for a dif bushing. Im not even kidding. I have to get some new pads tomorow ill see if I can find a parts number.

yea let me know please. the only differential bushings set i found were these:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasi...1996-300zx-p-180892.html?cPath=882_1061_4210&

now i know they are for a z diff but i'm hoping that maybe they will fit? can anyone confirm?

and to ka-tony, thanks for the suggestion. i've read up on making my own but i am unsure as to if that is the better route or the going with some oem ones if they can be found. but feel free to post up more opinions/comments...............

Back
Top Bottom