iWANTboost - Sold me broken Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
put a gun to that mother's head and demand that shit back and keep the fone. lol naw man do what you gotta do cause that shit aint right

Hmmm according to your answer these two guys go to braddock. One of them his name is Bryan and he lives right by dolphin along w. The guy with the white 240 who his name is Arm they live a couple blocks away from each there. Here's the guy w. The white 240sx # aka Arm - 305-333-3113. I can find you both there myspaces just let me know.

That 553-9781 # his name is Danny Gonzalez. He also goes to braddock. He's a baseball player ans chills with that Arm cuz which I posted above.

I agree with you. Trust me if it wasent sfldrifters I would have not bought the phone. For the most part everyone on here looks out for other members.

Also I figured he made me drive all this way to go get it so it must work.

Yea its understood also look at there join date that helps alot. (Before a deal)

Hope you get it man!
-STR8

luis...please call me... i can solve this with you the old fashioned way...i know where one of them lives...and like bitches...one follows the other.

whats up with these new school braddock jits...that schools aint shit to compared when i went to it and they are trying to play us like that. back in the day we resolve it with razor blades to the neck... message to the new school braddock barneys, bitch i put my dick on your lips

whats up with these new school braddock jits...that schools aint shit to compared when i went to it and they are trying to play us like that. back in the day we resolve it with razor blades to the neck... message to the new school braddock barneys, bitch i put my dick on your lips

Seriously dude shit, I know who these kids are. I tried posting most of the information I can get a hold of.. I already called them out in the accord for sale thread when they were saying it was a joke and shit. Here's this guy's myspace the Danny kid.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21362162

Is that him? Far left.
l_78eff6f57ef512ad1318eee147da1824.jpg

or In the middle with the shocker sticker..
l_a3125302734b38dd4c7cb22b9593c586.jpg

oh man they done fucked up now.... they got an ewok on there tail now... its all over

and btw... that girl in the purple is pretty hot. i'll put it in her ass to teach them a lesson not to fuck around with sfldrifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom