Its about time.......skid pad videos from forever time ago...

Damian P

(OO) skyline (OO)
Driver
QUICK TEASER WHILE THE REST UPLOAD ...:driving::gayfight:

Last edited by a moderator:
damn any vids of when i finally got used to it and stopped failing? Lol

negative lol but i have a video that everone has been waiting to see !!!! Drum rolls ................................

neno CRASHING the hatch!!!!

Andrew, jon with the bmw, jackson pwning people and blowing radiators some of his people , ralf, damian(klutch),the lexus come out, grey hatch , ben driving the rx8 tim trying it too, 300zx , maybe forgetting someone ...

how old?? its been along time since ive drove lol

lol your not in it . you still out at this point :/ sowwy but i will bring the camera now that i know how to friggin convert the files

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

added andrews videos

Thanks for the vids even though I sucked it up intil the 3rd clip. :eek: ya they're a few sessions old. Where's the ones where I used the cam for human cone?

Thanks for the vids even though I sucked it up intil the 3rd clip. :eek: ya they're a few sessions old. Where's the ones where I used the cam for human cone?

i had to edit them so everyone is separate because the video was too long for youtube :/ but they will come up soon..ill finish them up tomorrow .. homeskillet is up next then jon and neno tandem runs and wall hit in the morning :/ if you tube decided to upload quick tonight but i dont think that will happen lol

Back
Top Bottom