Itb's

seen it thought it was badass i just dont know if its worth it in the end considering u wont get much os a HP increase

^ you dont HAVE to run standalone, run a surgetank with the ecu tuned will work, thats what i plan on doing, but its going to be a very long time before i start on it, plus i want to make my own intake manifold. he bearly gained ANYTHING from the dyno results becuase he basically max out what the intlet of the head can do, open it up along with other things and mroe power can be achieved, but MAINLY ITB's are for throttle responce.
also to take full advantage of the ITB's you need the intake manifold, head and exhaust manifold port matched, and some NICE cams and high compression, and a bunch of other stuff, but it can be done, but just emagine that with a turbo :bigthumbu you can easily get 300whp at 8psi if not more, with the right turbo.

Last edited:
hmm thatll work tooi might try this after all except i want the itbs welded on there and i might use a different BIbber type so i cn run boost better later on

S13 Slide said:
^ you dont HAVE to run standalone, run a surgetank with the ecu tuned will work, thats what i plan on doing, but its going to be a very long time before i start on it, plus i want to make my own intake manifold. he bearly gained ANYTHING from the dyno results becuase he basically max out what the intlet of the head can do, open it up along with other things and mroe power can be achieved, but MAINLY ITB's are for throttle responce.
also to take full advantage of the ITB's you need the intake manifold, head and exhaust manifold port matched, and some NICE cams and high compression, and a bunch of other stuff, but it can be done, but just emagine that with a turbo :bigthumbu you can easily get 300whp at 8psi if not more, with the right turbo.

actually, after some research and reading, itbs on a forced induction application provide little to no horsepower gains over a properly designed intake manifold. If you take the time, have the skill and knowledge you can make alot of power from a tuned intake manifold.

But yes, a ported head with a 264\272 cam will make excellent numbers at 9.5 or 10:1 compression on a t04e.

Back
Top Bottom