It was a pleasure...

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
To watch the drift qualifiing today. Also to meet Mr Nick Hogan himself. Very nice kid. Did well today!

Good luck to all who qualified tomorrow.

BTW Chealse(sp?) Qualified #1!

Hey guys I saw some nice Drifting action going on at Nopi in MIA today very nice. I would like to see more drifting down here but I guess you can't have everything. It was fun though, I enjoyed it.

PlatanoDrifter said:
i got no answer from ali so i couldnt make it ALI WEAR WERE YOU????

ill fucking slap u!!!!!!!! i told u to call me since u dont have a cell phone and i dont have ur house number, i waited for YOU!!!!!!!!!!

yea but today was alot of fun and every one was doing good, i dont know if ill be able to dish out another 30 bucks and get any more burned

Does anyone have any pics/video?

I wasn't able to go, but instead got to drift at gainesville! woot woot 28 runs!

I want to see pictures

alibaba said:
ill fucking slap u!!!!!!!! i told u to call me since u dont have a cell phone and i dont have ur house number, i waited for YOU!!!!!!!!!!

yea but today was alot of fun and every one was doing good, i dont know if ill be able to dish out another 30 bucks and get any more burned

i called 2wice i gots zee voicemail right away didnt even ring...... :(

i spent the rest of my day taking the onlin ADI course to get my hardship liscence that shit is cake im almost done

kakapoopie said:
i loved the layout....it seemed nice and dangerous :) awesome driving and the girls were pretty nice too :p

I don't know if I can agree with that. Drifting is about skillful car control not crashing if it happens then it does but this track layout felt like it was the Roman Coliseum, it was designed for blood(in this case the blood was crashing). The fact that I saw and and heard that many good drivers were crashing seems to prove that. To see Harri's car on 2wheels, to see Chelsea smack the wall and to see Blake almost go straight into a K-rail(if the car hit the front it would be U-shaped now) was crazy these are all very good drivers.

I hope some people who drove can put their own input on this, I'm curious to know if it really was that dangerous I was just a spectator today. The easiest solution would've been to take that middle K-rails off and replace them with cones, I think that would've promoted better tandem action. The k-rails are usually used to protect the people, no reason to use them on the infield with no people(K-rails around were the media is ok of course).

One last thing we really need to prevent things before they happen and not let a big accident change our minds. The thing the scared me the most would have to be Blake's close call into the corner of a K-rail, if he would've hit that how he was going in dry track speeds that would've been horrible and dangerous. I've seen accidents similar to that at similiar speeds(if it was a dry track) and the engine pentraded the firewall.

Sorry for my rant, I just want to know what the the drivers of this event think. I might be wrong but this just what I feel.

Last edited:
The Redline 03 said:
I don't know if I can agree with that. Drifting is about skillful car control not crashing if it happens then it does but this track layout felt like it was the Roman Coliseum, it was designed for blood(in this case the blood was crashing). The fact that I saw and and heard that many good drivers were crashing seems to prove that. To see Harri's car on 2wheels, to see Chelsea smack the wall and to see Blake almost go straight into a K-rail(if the car hit the front it would be U-shaped now) was crazy these are all very good drivers.

I hope some people who drove can put their own input on this, I'm curious to know if it really was that dangerous I was just a spectator today. The easiest solution would've been to take that middle K-rails off and replace them with cones, I think that would've promoted better tandem action. The k-rails are usually used to protect the people, no reason to use them on the infield with no people(K-rails around were the media is ok of course).

One last thing we really need to prevent things before they happen and not let a big accident change our minds. The thing the scared me the most would have to be Blake's close call into the corner of a K-rail, if he would've hit that how he was going in dry track speeds that would've been horrible and dangerous. I've seen accidents similar to that at similiar speeds(if it was a dry track) and the engine pentraded the firewall.

Sorry for my rant, I just want to know what the the drivers of this event think. I might be wrong but this just what I feel.

i actaully felt the same way about the track...from a spectators viewpoint...that thing seemed very dangerous. especially the barrier on that first turn...was sortof close, plus they had to carry alot of speed into there to make it through. I also couldnt believe they did tandem on that course...alot of close calls..

course layout sucked, but i didnt have to stand there and make it up for the amount of space they had so w/e, im sure they also wanted to have the higher speed stuff directed away from the croud, but too many k rails in the middle, Blake almost got PWND on top of getting robbed...

yeah dude, it was a pleasure hanging out with sebastian, manny, zack and bladder. Meeting Nick Hogan great guy, super nice and down to earth. Challenging The HULKSTER to a arm wrestling match. Nick rocking out our SFLdrifters.com sticker on his Viper(Thanks again man). Tertech the craziest people in the world, Harri's sleeper hold on Tim was priceless. And thanks to all out members who came out and had fun... It was a good weekend indeed.....

Back
Top Bottom