it hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

drift_4_money

Spectator
:eek: i woke up this morning i had what looks like coleyflower growing off the end of my, well u kno what it is. tell me what u htink i can do. :mad:

drift_4_money said:
well thanks for ur input, r u the kid that had the right hand drive conersion on ur s13, it was a sweet ride man...

u wish it was a conversion buddy
but damn thawt sux for u

hey hey hey i thought this was a community for people to adress there thoughts and feelngs and in my case STD's. P.S i am not gay im in high school where all the bitches are at and u know that u always say it.

lol well i think you should take your peepee out of your 65 year old gym teachers crusty vagina and learn from this..... older ladys are whores and have std's

Go to a Dr! You shouldn't need a bunch or drift happy retards on a forum to tell you that.

drift_4_money said:
hey hey hey i thought this was a community for people to adress there thoughts and feelngs and in my case STD's. P.S i am not gay im in high school where all the bitches are at and u know that u always say it.

wel abvoiusly the hs bitches are grimmy then, and theyr fukn idiots like u all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom