Island hopping :)

In the ER now guys. Dad had a stroke in his brain. It's not looking to good though. I hope he lives another day. Thanks to all the members who found out about what is going on. I appreciate all the calls and texts. Ill keep yall updated.

In the ER now guys. Dad had a stroke in his brain. It's not looking to good though. I hope he lives another day. Thanks to all the members who found out about what is going on. I appreciate all the calls and texts. Ill keep yall updated.

yo if your being serious I hope all goes well.

If you think someone would lie about something as serious as that something is wrong with you. I already spoke to you Guillermo. Like I said I hope everything goes well.

Last edited:
best wishes dude, hope everything comes threw. but if it happens, you always have friends and family who you know will be by your side when times are tough.

If you think someone would lie about something as serious as that something is wrong with you. I already spoke to you Guillermo. Like I said I hope everything goes well.

i never said i was alright up there. And for the not so bright comment that has been edited. My mind is always cluttered with darkness so thoughts like that isnt out of the ordinary.

Thanks guys. They admitted him and put him into a critical care room. Im only allowed to see him now for 2 hours of the day. They are doing more mri's to see what the issue is. Basically he had a stoke in his cerebellum. Its the part of the brain on the back of your head on the lower part. It controls all your motor skills. Like touch, eyesight, your speech, etc. There seems to be many other complications though. Doctor said he might be alright, but that the mortality rate of this issue is quite high. Seeing as when the brain is bleeding in that area other things go wrong. Tie this in with my fathers high blood pressure and diabetes you have a ticking time bomb.

Thanks again to everyone who has sent there regards. I appreciate all of them. To the members who have met and spent time with my father please keep him in your prayers. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom