ISIS Coilover Review!

Oh i'm sorry...for some reason i thought i said to keep your shitty opinion to your self...k thx feg

dood, if you want this to be a review you should accept criticism, not everyone wants to suck from your golden tit.

lol @ golden tits

Last edited:
yo if Juan Henao promotes em, then i may just have to try em out.... if the valving is decent, and the spring rates are 10/8, and price is low budget, then how can u complain really....the only thing i want to know is are they digressive

and for anyone calling them bs how many sets of coilovers have u run, to make such a claim,,,
just trying to look at all sides of the equation before putting forth any ends, especially if it justifies the means, it sounds like some ppl want quality....but wont dare pay for it lol

yo if Juan Henao promotes em, then i may just have to try em out.... if the valving is decent, and the spring rates are 10/8, and price is low budget, then how can u complain really....the only thing i want to know is are they digressive

and for anyone calling them bs how many sets of coilovers have u run, to make such a claim,,,
just trying to look at all sides of the equation before putting forth any ends, especially if it justifies the means, it sounds like some ppl want quality....but wont dare pay for it lol

reasonable statement. thank you =)

Your butt hurts cuz I said your coilovers are garbage? I'm sorry didn't know these coilover meant the world to you.

they dont...i just asked nicely for this thread not to turn into the isis is garbage thread. I did'nt really like Isis at first because i had mixed feelings about how cheap the quality is, but until you have actually bought somethng from them and see that it looks legit and performs legit...dome stuff im still iffy about, like the suspension arms, but hey, Dr.d00ms has a set of some and loves them and had has no problems. that is all. PM me if you really want to argue about this. I'm not going to make this forum go to hell anymore than it hassss. just be mature. frillzzzz d00d.
that is all. k thx

Last edited:
I've rode in Vas's 240sx for the past week or so and the ISIS coils seem way way oversprung. I'd love to see a shock dyno aswell.

I've rode in Vas's 240sx for the past week or so and the ISIS coils seem way way oversprung. I'd love to see a shock dyno aswell.

u know if there maxed out? and if they are, could he make it lower or did he already adjust teh spring rate as far as it goes?

Adjust spring rate? You mean damper. I have no idea his adjustments, usually on cheap coils there isnt much difference anyway between full soft/hard, but they felt horrible. PM him on here and find out.

Back
Top Bottom