Is there a way to post pics from an iPhone?

MarcoJDM

Driver
Id like to get my build thread started and have no computer access. I've heard of ppl doing it with an iPhone so of there is a way I'd like to know it lol

Thanks!

has money for build but none for computer...hmmm how great must this build be?

How did I kno when I saw "pb&j" on the comments I knew you would have some smart ass shit to say? Shut your mouth. No one cares about your gay opinions. I asked a simple question and it got answered (thanks rodd!). Any negativity or pointless opinions are not needed. How about supporting fellow Florida locals trying to finish their cars and actually drive?

P.s. I'm broke as fuck cause I work for peanuts and all my money goes to bills and this car and that's it. Im not fortunate enough to live at home and dump 90% of funds into a car and not stress anything like most shit talkers

How did I kno when I saw "pb&j" on the comments I knew you would have some smart ass shit to say? Shut your mouth. No one cares about your gay opinions. I asked a simple question and it got answered (thanks rodd!). Any negativity or pointless opinions are not needed. How about supporting fellow Florida locals trying to finish their cars and actually drive?

P.s. I'm broke as fuck cause I work for peanuts and all my money goes to bills and this car and that's it. Im not fortunate enough to live at home and dump 90% of funds into a car and not stress anything like most shit talkers

im glad im in ur heart

Back
Top Bottom