is it time for a change??? (pics inside)

noLSDneeded

Hasiel Mena-dats da name
Driver
Ok i was doing some general maintenance on my car and i checked the plugs and they havent been on too long but is it time for a change?
CIMG3236.jpg
CIMG3237.jpg
CIMG3238.jpg

The pictures are a little blurry and i cant really see the tips of the plugs. But if they havent been on too long then most likely they don't need replacing, just clean them up and throw them back on. but if you are like me, and arent sure about the condition, i usually replace the part just in case. One more thing, if you have to replace the plugs and they havent been on the car too long, then they are some defects or your engine mayh be running too rich or lean, or something along those lines....

ok i think ill use them for one more event then, i dont have any missfiring problems or nothing, the motor runs real good so i guesse ima just change them after moroso. thanks for your help guys!

^DONT USE FUCKING POS BOSCH CRAP in jap cars, I have seen way to many times where it acctually fucks up the ignition, USE NGK!

^DONT USE FUCKING POS BOSCH CRAP in jap cars, I have seen way to many times where it acctually fucks up the ignition, USE NGK!

I agree. Im not saying bosche is POS but i prefer NGK since they are OE and NGK are the plugs that initially are put on the car... Well on Japanese cars...

I dont know about you but I usually have another set of spark plugs with me in my car some place, in a tool bag or box or something. It wont hurt to replace the spark plugs. Use the same plug gap that has not been giving you any problems and everything should be good. Look up the spark plug that you are supposed to be running.

Back
Top Bottom