is it crazy?

auroras13 if you want answers to these questions (which it seems you have plenty of) then go to Nico (see sig) and use the search feature... all off of your questions will be quickly answered.

Last edited:
auroras13 said:
twin turbo ka motor?
in effecient, its a novelty item. i heard of one person who was going to use rb25 turbos........ i dont know if he finished it ever. easier, more useful power from a properly sized single.

240SicknessX said:
in effecient, its a novelty item. i heard of one person who was going to use rb25 turbos........ i dont know if he finished it ever. easier, more useful power from a properly sized single.
single all the way

if you look really hard ive seen someone try that out nut i dunno if he ever finished. it looked like a diesel twin setup, were the little turbo is used to help spool the larger one. pretty wierd shyt man.

Sr22det

jspec_1783_47517029.jpg

green_machine said:
twin turbo's are for marketing

Thats very true. I think "Twin Turbo" or "Bi-Turbo" sounds so much more appealing than "Single Turbo" simply because it sounds much more complex.

I have a customer who rebuilt two 16g's with me to twin turbo his G35. I told him that a single was much more efficient and produces much more power. He said "well, it sounds much sexier when you tell someone you have a twin turbo g35 vs. a turbo g35." Of course, I agreed with him and he went on to tell me he only planned on boosting about 10 psi. So, he recieved my approval. :)

I personally would never go twin turbo. I love the whole concept, but its like green machine said, its basically for marketing purposes.

mines been blue two like 2 years now so wuddup?

mines been blue two like 2 years now so wuddup? I have the special edition blue top ka...it was made buy URAS USA. lol

Back
Top Bottom