Investigation

lmao everybody and their grandmother
why? someone been scoping you? i had a white 180sx come by my house at 2am

no, just someone talking mad shit who knows where i live and knows my personal life and wont tell me who they are. so i got the word they drive a single cam 240 with mismatch panels.

why even waste your time man?

let the haters hate.

i know. but he made a comment about my brother being deported and he wont stop running his mouth on zilvia so im just curious who this scum bag is

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

How do you know all that?

well one, like i stated above, he knows my brother got deported, and two, he watched my video and knows thats my parents house. and this is what i find funny, he is also friends with me on facebook and follows me in instagram and at the same time says hes sick and tired of seeing my car everywhere and talks shit. i went through my friends and couldnt pin point who it can be

Yup, his user name is budlite

And little birdie just told me he bought a s14 Kouki grill and afc for sr20. I have a slight feeling its Paul's fat ass because he doesn't have a grill on his s14 from the last picture I saw of his car and also The birdie told me he sounded pretty knowledgable about sr20s.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

nevermind. my investigation worked. its paul friebergs fat ass. ima call that fat fuck out!

Last edited:
I don't know how you let those dudes get to you on the Kouki s14 Thread. And Paul is just a mega troll dude. I'm sure he means no harm. Just do what gets your dick wet with your car and make YOURSELF happy. People will ALWAYS have opinions and are entitled to them. I personally loved your car when it was red on meisters. But that's just me. That doesn't mean your car currently sucks. It's just different that's all. Im curious, and am looking forward to see how you pull off the supermade s15 look. Will you be doing a Dorisha style setup?

JapanS15Supermade.jpg

Yes, very similar to that, in just waiting till a set of my wheels sell so I can order another pair of the ones I currently have. The sizes are awesome too for as cheap as they are 17x9.5 -12

I also ordered front splitters like the one on the s15 and my cars getting much lower

And the thing about Paul that pissed me off is the comment he made about my brother being deported. Try my car all you want but keep my personal business and family out.

Yes, very similar to that, in just waiting till a set of my wheels sell so I can order another pair of the ones I currently have. The sizes are awesome too for as cheap as they are 17x9.5 -12

I also ordered front splitters like the one on the s15 and my cars getting much lower

And the thing about Paul that pissed me off is the comment he made about my brother being deported. Try my car all you want but keep my personal business and family out.

Sweet. Can't wait to see it come together. And if Paul is reading this, that shit is a no-no you big black hoe.

Yah I called him on his phone and called that fat fuck out and he was surprised that I found out who he was and all he had to say it was all fun and games and he has nothing against. Stupid fucken spoiled little bitch has no life but to have his parents fund his car and his house and he goes and tries other people like his shit don't stink but he's just a fat black hoe like you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom