Inspiration

I also love that green...I would paint my AE86 like that but flaked....
gansta shit....
fuk it...im gonna do it.....:D

Fuck, you are gonna beat me to it. -_- Well, I guess I gotta save up for the 14x7 0 offset TE37s (white). I lurv those wheels.

DSC01001.jpg

Polished are sweet too!
l_a0b536111e6c704665a7d75ff7053df0.jpg

Back to white.
2217277201_82500fb716_o.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

2259491082_d3cb499727_o.jpg

2258693677_6790c3330f.jpg

Want more? lol.

A more sentimental inspiration. . .

It's coming up to about a year since his passing. Not too sure when, I tend to not remember exact days like that :(. Here's just a vid that was made for him. I know between McRae and Senna are the main reasons why I got into cars and motorsports in general. So here you go. . .Colin McRae ftmfw :D:bigthumbu

UK Subaru Impreza Drivers Club(SIDC)
YouTube - SIDC Tribute to Colin McRae (Good one!)

YouTube - Colin McRae Tribute Video

PS Remember drivers "If in doubt. . .flat out." ;)

Last edited:
Yokohama Advans, Hayashi Streets's, Watanabi's..... Every O.G. rim I've ever wanted on my AE86 is in that pic.........:eek: but they ain't cheap and some of those are hard as hell to find new if at all.

Last edited:
Yokohama Advans, Hayashi Streets's, Watanabi's..... Every O.G. rim I've ever wanted on my AE86 is in that pic.........:eek: but they ain't cheap and some of those are hard as hell to find new if at all.

am sure they could be found in japan.. no here ofcourse. and i dont need them new. idc if their used aslong as their good :bigthumbu

theyre just oni's.....and every wheel in that pic waaayyyyy too played out (cept for the wats)....and i can find every single one of em...and no theyre not really cheap...

but to BLOW all those wheels out of the water.....my FAVORITE by far NEW wheel for my car....one day ..one day

just wish they came in sicker sizes...but u can prolly pull some srings if your buying em new

I <3 MA86

ma86_15_b.jpg

ma86_car_03.jpg

MakeThumbImage.aspx

Back
Top Bottom