Inspiration

I always liked s13's that look like this, mismatched colors, gaping panel gaps, big overfenders, proper wheel fitment. Theres just something about it I love. Function > Form!!!

DSC01191Medium.jpg

I agree with you 100% If you have more like that please post.

lol...i hate you...and u cant be in here...this threads for non running corolla owners cmoooon...
Damn that means the almost all of the corolla owners belong in this thread.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't really say much though because my car isn't running.:mad:

I always liked s13's that look like this, mismatched colors, gaping panel gaps, big overfenders, proper wheel fitment. Theres just something about it I love. Function > Form!!!

DSC01191Medium.jpg

Thats what i am aiming for with my car... i just need the body kit and i am done....lol

252598422_s1.jpg

Yo Sidewayz its all the same car but the thing is since its holographic glitter...the color changes depnding n the angle u see it from.
Its tight....

Raffi,...ive seen it in a few sits but its pretty hard to find.
So far i only have a sample.
Its not a car wrap at all.
Its not even made to wrap the whole car in.
Its vinyl...like what they cut decals and graphics out of...
like maybe Chrisuan can tell u, u buy them in rolls...
but u can use that shit to cover basically whatver u want.
Even ur whole car lol
After I do the body work on my AE86 and get it primered white, ima do the hood and trunk in that vinyl first.
Its extremely hard to do since its basically the same as applying vinyl decals/graphics but large sections.
Also its difficult to get around some contours and curves of the body.
The guy that owns that AE86 said he did it rushing and didnt do it very nicely.
I already know how ima lay out the sheets to keep it even and smooth.

They have
Red
Blue
Green
Purple (used on that AE86)
Yellow gold
Silver
and black

**:ugh:Sorry for the out of topicness lol...back on topic;)

i found a website but they are in the uk they do a lo of styles even carbon fiber
http://www.holographicvinyl.co.uk/index.html

Back
Top Bottom