Inspiration

some more inspiration.....
kouki.jpg

180sx-1.jpg

juliusninadesktop.jpg

78651353zB29w7oA.jpg

pict0027vf2.jpg

Last edited:
not sure what it is but im not feelin that coupe i love the stance its nice and clean maybe the tail lights i dunno

i dunno im not feeling the paint color with the black wheels maybe if the wheels where silver it would look baller

seriously that coupe looks like it can chop up anything, thats how baller it looks. i bet if you take that chet to south beach youll chop up AMG, Ms, and Porsches even lol

^ damn son you hype up these cars a lot....a porsche is still a porsche and so is an AMG....girls dont know 240s as much as AMGs and Porsche...unless you only go to south beach to pick up guys... then my friends you need one of my cars..with out the sticker of course.

Grant it tho, that is a very beautiful and super clean 240sx.

^LMAO i wanna see this car parked on south beach next to a lambo i bet the guy with the lambo pulls all the bitchs and you get hiv LMAO

seriously that coupe looks like it can chop up anything, thats how baller it looks. i bet if you take that chet to south beach youll chop up AMG, Ms, and Porsches even lol

you sir win the award for the dumbest post ever posted... thank you... come again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvia front ends are so damn ugly..... ONEVIA = SEX (pop up lights are the shit)

the skyline conversion on a hatch is ugly its gotta be on a coupe and with rims that didnt come from pep boys LMAO

Back
Top Bottom