Injectors Staying Open....

SKINNY D

FORZA PRO
Driver
ok so after almost 2 months of diagnosing this car....

i got my ecu the other day and put it in the car... fired right up but didnt stay running for very long it seemed to be running on 3 cylinders or less, in fact it was running on two. soon realized what looked like oil running out from under the car and a strong smell. well that wasnt oil it was fuel pouring out of my downpipe, mixed with soot from my exhuast gave it a nasty look. so i pulled the fuel rail and as soon as the fuel pump turned on the back two injectors pissed like a race horse... what i havent done is switched em up, im not sure whats up with the car anymore, because it does this without the injector clips plugged in. but on the other hand the fuel pump fuse was unplugged and the car still ran.... im not really sure about anything, but i have a few things to do before i bring it to bill fisher... anyone with any advice would help.

NISMO 550cc side feed sr injectors, and im 100% sure the fuse was out, even confirmed it myself with the change in idle...

no matter if the pump on or off, if the car is not running the injectors should not be opening at all.. try taking one of the ones that isnt stuck open and switch it.. see if it changes?

Ahhh, at least it wasn't an oil leak we were lookin at, lol. But ya, like Bill said, your lower o-rings could be bad. I had the same problem with my Z. I got new lower o-rings from Nissan and used some petroleum jelly to put them in. Change your oil as well, it's prolly thinned out from all that fuel right now.

......i remember the look in everyones face wen i said "its leaking from the downpipe", they all looked at me as if i was retarded lol

Back
Top Bottom