Initial D The Movie

Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
Ok it sucked but I want one of those jackets the Emperor's wear :)
Who the hell played the white evo 5 driver's role, I don't see him getting credited at all.

The movie blows goats....the only reasonably explanation I could come up with? They're chinese.

Ok, but on a serious note, the races were pretty good, the acting was good, but they changed the whole ****ing story around! Bunta was the worst that they manipulated: he definately was NOT abusive and an alcoholic....as well as merging Itsuki and Iketani into one wierd *** guy.....GAY!!!!!!! And WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO KEISUKE TAKAHASHI!?!?!?! What, they didnt have enough money to pay 2 other actors that are key characters in the anime? ARGH! I didnt even watch the whole thing...I just skipped around to the races and occasionally watched a few other parts...so i cant really comment on the jackets lol.

Uras of the East said:
Dude i Really Think Initial D is ghey both anime and movie.

Well, your definately entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but theres alot of people who would contradict that, like myself, but I dont care that much to. lol. I love the anime.

Uras of the East said:
Dude i Really Think Initial D is ghey both anime and movie.

So is spelling gay like: Ghey but thats not played out at all. :D J/K Rob. Hey everyone has there opinions. I for one love the anime and the movie wasn't bad it just was totally different than the anime, If it wasn't called Initial D and wasn't based directly on that story it would be an O.K. movie. BTW the anime is different from the manga in some parts also, either way it was expected for this movie to be different.

altezzagirl said:
The movie blows goats....the only reasonably explanation I could come up with? They're chinese.

Ok, but on a serious note, the races were pretty good, the acting was good, but they changed the whole ****ing story around! Bunta was the worst that they manipulated: he definately was NOT abusive and an alcoholic....as well as merging Itsuki and Iketani into one wierd *** guy.....GAY!!!!!!! And WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO KEISUKE TAKAHASHI!?!?!?! What, they didnt have enough money to pay 2 other actors that are key characters in the anime? ARGH! I didnt even watch the whole thing...I just skipped around to the races and occasionally watched a few other parts...so i cant really comment on the jackets lol.

Totally Agree With You...

The Movie Sucked Overall (Drifting Was The Only Good Thing) The Barriers Were Plastic Takumi Never Showed Enthuisiam When He Raced And He Always Won Becuase Someone Crashed....

And Worst Of All Iggy Has Iketani's S13 And His Dad Owns The Gas Station... Damn Chinese...

Nelvis138 said:
So is spelling gay like: Ghey but thats not played out at all. :D J/K Rob. Hey everyone has there opinions. I for one love the anime and the movie wasn't bad it just was totally different than the anime, If it wasn't called Initial D and wasn't based directly on that story it would be an O.K. movie. BTW the anime is different from the manga in some parts also, either way it was expected for this movie to be different.

Yeah they show nudity in the manga..... I <3 the manga :D

I still havent seen the movie but once I get settled up here ill probably order the $8 dvd from ebay when I get a chance! wow it seems like everyone was dissappointed with this move, but w.e. im going to get it anyways!

Back
Top Bottom