Inhibitor Relay!!

HellaSFLDan

Driver
that's what that blue fuse relay is called Kenrik. everyone learn it, love it. it'll soon become all of you Nissan guys worst enemy. (mainly s13 owners)

Last edited:
hmmm maybe thats why my car wont start. I just replaced my starter and all of a sudden last week my car wouldnt start so i got a starter relay and it still didnt start. It will push start though and right now iv been starting it with a wire going from the starter plug to the battery. Could this be that blue relay?

it could be yea, go to the jyard and pull one and swap it out see if it fixes it. drove me nuts for a month trying to figure out why my car wouldnt start.

can i get one from discount? Also i thought it was wierd that my starter wouldnt even click when i tried to start it and there was a clicking sound from one of the relays under the hood on the drivers side

candyman1019 said:
can i get one from discount? Also i thought it was wierd that my starter wouldnt even click when i tried to start it and there was a clicking sound from one of the relays under the hood on the drivers side

The starter Solinoid is not clicking? it's actually a relay? hmm.. try replacing whatever relay is clicking.

the blue relay is by the battery inside the fender hole of the passenger side , has 2 grey plugs plugged into it.. i dont think discount has them i never tried, just pay 1$ and pocket it at the jyard

dan said:
the blue relay is by the battery inside the fender hole of the passenger side , has 2 grey plugs plugged into it.. i dont think discount has them i never tried, just pay 1$ and pocket it at the jyard

quoted for truth, even if I try to pay for small crap like that they just wave me by.

this is what your talking about right? i thought this was a starter relay?

also there are 2 relays that are clicking one by the clutch pedal it is the green one and the other one is in the engine bay on the drivers side

Attachments

• aaaaa.bmp
    233.2 KB · Views: 20
  • gggggg.bmp
    215.2 KB · Views: 16
  • pppppppp.bmp
    231.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom