Infected

Sketchy564

Driver
So despite the recent thread bashing this dude, ive only had good experiences so far with his work. He was the only one able to get my car running a year ago and figure out what was wrong with the jacked up wiring. He also been able to come to my place and help me with any electrical problems ive had on my car, and just recently the past couple nights helped me swap over a new long block at his place and helped figure out other issues after the swap was done, not to mention tons of other things with my pos 240

steves a good guy to go to if you need good work done for the low, especially with electrical stuff. He doesnt cut corners, and hell make sure its done right the first time so you dont have to go back for the same problem and waste both yours and his time. I dont care what that one person says, he knows his shit, and he hasnt let me down yet, as well as any of my friends ive sent his way

thanks steve

Yea he does good work, and he knows his shit. And now...*Waiting for stupid tags*

thanks anthony and jay...
i appreciate the positve feedback.....
and i wont let one childish ass kid try to ruin my bad name...
by making false claims...

Always came through for me to. Was a major help and even fixed my janked up harness. And helped me with a lot of problems I had.

yeah Steve always looks out.
and goes that extra little bit to help out
he knows his shit regardless of what people try to say
people talk shit when their unhappy about whoever
this is just a part of life

^^ steve..are you talking to another steve or u posting to ur self ? :chair: lol. jk. i gotta head down there after i come back from orlando dudeeeee

Back
Top Bottom