In case you weren't there...

Blackzenki82

(OO\_SKYLINE_/OO)
Driver
footage compliments of Alex Shlagel (alexthegreatsomethingorother on here), the only actual footage i know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you kept on the power an gave yourself enough angle you might hav just kissed the wall. The forward pushing of the your tires on the ground would counter act the lateral momentum you carried into the turn. You might hav still tapped but not wrecked.

If you kept on the power an gave yourself enough angle you might hav just kissed the wall. The forward pushing of the your tires on the ground would counter act the lateral momentum you carried into the turn. You might hav still tapped but not wrecked.

technical tiffany over here ^

very good points... but from what i know i did, and now seeing the footage, i think i know what happened, a combo of things if you will...

first, i didn't do a shakedown run, so used to bossing out at bronson, i wasn't thinking about CFRC...

i was never OFF throttle that i can remember, but i didn't have enough rear grip to push the car away from the wall (take note new guys who want the baldest tires to slide on, not good).

if you watch into the "slo mo" part, about mid entry, you can see my front tires let go, i was NOT on the brakes... here's why they let go...

308631_274498095903371_100000295474418_1114382_29238873_n.jpg

i did not know my tires were like that, and i should have checked before the shakedown run i never did......

i think had i just let off the gas, maybe pulled the ebrake lightly, and steered into the turn i could have made it out just bailing on the drift...

who knows.... still the suck.

I sent your Sig pic to everyone I know. I don't know how much time and money it will cost you but how many people do you know that have a picture like that.

Aside from the hitting the wall part, you hit that wall like a fucking boss.

Made it your bitch and still saved the wheels.

Back
Top Bottom