In case you were wondering what actually happened to Tommy Roberst Coupe

4025298429_7fdda99c05_o.jpg

He actually fixed it after that, and then wrecked it again at Irwindale in the same turn. Then built a new car. I've never seen that vid before though, shit looked pretty bad.

well he rebuilt it super fast so he must not be as broke as the rest of us

haha it depends on where you're at in life. You can do a lot with a little if you do it right. But he bought an already caged/built chassis. Basically painted it gold and threw all his parts on it. It's always just been a kinda ghetto KA-T car with big wheels.

haha it depends on where you're at in life. You can do a lot with a little if you do it right. But he bought an already caged/built chassis. Basically painted it gold and threw all his parts on it. It's always just been a kinda ghetto KA-T car with big wheels.

True Story.

i think he was going way faster than it looks in the vid, cause i kept thinking he would turn the wheel back or ebrake to go rear first... idk, i've never been in that situation so idk.

the Street fighter photshop is just awesome.

not bad driving at all, but its cool when you have no idea what happened.

On his build thread he said something along the lines of
-Iriwndale eats tires FAST AS FUCK
-He was running out of tires and tried to squeeze another run out of these. They werent coreded or anything, just gettin word pretty good. A tire that used tire kids would find and run at an event.
-Dood throws sick angle and hangs all loose and shit, and didnt have the grip for the car to transition
-wall came shortly after lack of transition.

Im not dood cruisin or anything.......

Back
Top Bottom