In-Car Homestead 9/28/08

kleen555

Driver
Some random runs from that Fara Demo the other day. I have footage from the roof cam I was using so one day I will make a proper clip of it all. The camera angle and lighting suck but I'm a noob when it comes to taking/editing/posting vids.

Thanks guys. The vid really does not do that track justice, it is so fun to drive it's crazy:bigthumbu.

Sweet video. My only complaint is and its not just you. Nobody on here posts in car footage facing more towards the driver. I would like to be able to see your steering work and maybe some pedal work as well.....maybe its just me but I would like to be able to learn a little from these in car videos, nonetheless sweet ass footage and you were doing sick out there.

It's tough to mount the camera doing what you ask Sean, especially without a fisheye lens AND still covering what is going on outside.

Kyle, you kicked ass out there man. Looks like you were probably the best one out there!! The only big dissapointment is that you couldn't tandem. But I know that won't last long. :)

- Erick

Yeah I couldn't agree more about the camrea angle. I take this footage to help myself improve and I was bummed when I watched it and could only see my right hand on the wheel. It is tough to get the driver and teh outside but next time I will angle it more towards myself.

Thanks Eric. Trust me I was upset when I couldn't tandem but rules are rules. On the bright side my cage arrived 2 days after the event so that will be the last time I don't get to tandem:bigthumbu.

Dude you were puttin it downski!!

Can't wait to tandem on the 1st!!

Who else has footy and didn't post it up??

I swear more people have some fotos or sumpthin!!

Back
Top Bottom