Im very sorry, but this goodbye SFL

J30 Meghz

Media
blog.myspace.com/meghz

Say's it all there ^, But I'm moving.

I wonder if there is drifting in Tennessee, If not.. sucks for me :[
But I must say I'm glad Ive met every single one of you, i wish you all the best. Ill miss taking pictures of all you guys ;] and being out there with you all, at each event. But keep up the great work, thanks for all support in everything, and Ill miss our kick ass parties.

But I'll continue to be a member on this site, and keep in touch with you all, maybe try to do some more stickam. haha

I really hope I can see most of you before I go. I'm going to try to make it out Wednesday to the meet, so I hope I can see and say goodbye to most of you. If not, I'm going to do my best to make it out NOV 1st for my last event.

If anyone wants to do anything let me know, I have about a week. :bigthumbu

take care, Ill miss you.
Meghz

Last edited:
ahhh stop posting it everywhere, the more I see it the more it sinks in it's real.

I wish I could make my dad let you live with me </3
I can't handle this, what am I gonna do without you Meghan?

I feel like your going off to the military and I'm gonna be the lonely pregnant wife left behind.

*looks at pictures of us*
=/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u will be super missed!!

best of luck to you Meg! Thanks for all the great photographs.

We will miss you. Nicole says goodbye and goodluck. Keep in Touch!

you better make the nov1st event duh! tenn should be interesting. you'll be near some really awesome events and tracks. wont be all bad!

*tears* T.T *tears*

just keep in mind what we talked about today. i'll miss you meghz. are you keeping the same number?

Back
Top Bottom