I'm looking to buy an S13 and...

I was browsing craigslist and the other usual places and I came across a place in Miami called homeofthe240sx.com. Anyone ever dealt with these guys? Or if ur selling one let me know.

oh god that place is taxed like no tommorow. its legit stuff, but way overpriced. here is your best bet for a cheap 240 and craigs. just keep looking on craigslist. i looked for at least 6 months before i purchased one.

They actually went down on pricing now.....I guess the economy ain't no joke....still over priced though

Yeah I kind of got that vibe. They are selling one for like $2200. Way more then its worth considering the interior sucks and it and its ugly. Was thinking I could talk them down but probably not huh?

There was a set of old seats sitting outside in the rain that I asked if I could take off there hands, since it was obviouse they werent going to sell them. They where s13, nothing special. Wanted to charge me $100. I laughed and have never been back.

Ha! I think they put those seats in the s13 I'm talking bout! Yeah they are a dealer so what do you expect? Well if any one hears anything about a 240 for $2000 or less pm me.

same thing here.went there asking some price...and i just walk out from there, lol. and almost all of those cars they selling are crashed and they fix it there

Well thats what they're business is they buy crashed 240's and fix em and way overpriced cars.maybe the paint shop is a little cheap but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom