Im either a Genius or a dead man.

Im going to buy a tripod soon, and Kw kouki and I are going to invest in better equipment, such as in car cameras to set up with some of the sfl drifters.com members at various events. So it is going to get better and better. We just started up...so its going to take some time. I do appriciate the harsh reveiws, it tells me Im no where near where I need to be...so I need to step it up. So in all seriousness....thank you.

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
Im going to buy a tripod soon, and Kw kouki and I are going to invest in better equipment, such as in car cameras to set up with some of the sfl drifters.com members at various events. So it is going to get better and better. We just started up...so its going to take some time. I do appriciate the harsh reveiws, it tells me Im no where near where I need to be...so I need to step it up. So in all seriousness....thank you.

nah man the footage was good, Tripod would help alot too, but you are not a professional and we understand that so it doesn't bother me to see your hand movement. The biggest thing is the editing, I'm serious when i say update to WMM2 its free and a lot better, and if not go on to KaZaA, Limewire, etc. and download a really good...expensive program for free ;) that's the FAL way to do things lol.

I remember when my crew was using WMM and it sucked, updated and it got better, downloaded some baller *** (yet WAYYY more advanced to use) program and with a few hours of playing and around and getting used to it he made some really good vids of us for an amature

hey i havent seen the vid but y'know whats funny, i was bored just before that crash and i was playing the initial d song in my head (or humming it whatever, i heard it and soe did the platypus in my nose!) then i freaking heard BOOM blinked a little bit and walked up to the track to the the red 86. for that whole night i could have sworn i cursed the driver accidentally!

hey zach go get bittorrent (www.bittorrent.com) then take your happy *** over to isoHunt (www.isohunt.com) and look up the program...they have alot of good programs on there that you can get...hehe...
(3Dstudio Max, Photoshop, Limewire PRO, etc.)

Got_Supra? said:
hey i havent seen the vid but y'know whats funny, i was bored just before that crash and i was playing the initial d song in my head (or humming it whatever, i heard it and soe did the platypus in my nose!) then i freaking heard BOOM blinked a little bit and walked up to the track to the the red 86. for that whole night i could have sworn i cursed the driver accidentally!
Did you have a white Supra parked next to a blue Camry next to the oval fence? If so You parked next to my car! Lack of respect screwed him.

Back
Top Bottom