I'm Drunk

I haven't been on this site in ages. Not sure how the drifting scene is in sfl is now since I moved out in 2010. Not sure who will respond to this. But slfd was the best time of my life in my youth. Was a mod, met great friends, had fun times at the Wednesday meets in various locations Pembroke Pines, or going out to the triangle or other various parts of Opa locka or Hialeah. The only real memories of South Florida I have now retain to this website or my childhood.

Excuse me I'm drunk.

SFLD got some special memories bro.

We speak the truth when we're drunk. We gotta bring this shit back.

Wow Chuck! Glad to hear from you.
This site holds so many great memories for me,’I love that we all check in sometimes in the chatbox.

I haven't been on this site in ages. Not sure how the drifting scene is in sfl is now since I moved out in 2010. Not sure who will respond to this. But slfd was the best time of my life in my youth. Was a mod, met great friends, had fun times at the Wednesday meets in various locations Pembroke Pines, or going out to the triangle or other various parts of Opa locka or Hialeah. The only real memories of South Florida I have now retain to this website or my childhood.

Excuse me I'm drunk.
I miss you boo boo!

Excuse me I'm drunk.

Hey drunk Chuck. The drift scene in South Florida is still alive as Palm Beach International Raceway has been the new home for legal drift activities. I'm glad to hear this site means something more to you than just drifting. Just do me a favor and keep sober Chuck safe.

Back
Top Bottom