im butthurt

226222_gun.jpg

that yur papi?

sorry to say but this forum is truely starting to go to shit... actually yeah its already there cus of idiots that cant take problems serious. yeah i know this guy shoulda talked to infected before posting this. even if they couldnt work out an agreement. dont make a entire thread about it. seriously this is sfldrifters. you saw all this bashing coming..

hey. he said he talked to him. and his doing a feedback thread. thats his opinion about steve.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

vote to ban this kid

why ban. for posting a negative feedback ?

why ban. for posting a negative feedback ?
Slander? Hes not just making a feedback thread, he and "his friends" are posting his dumbass tags on every thread that has something to do with steve to the point where hes trying to fuck with him making money. Funny tho considering noone else has had problems with his work...

Slander? Hes not just making a feedback thread, he and "his friends" are posting his dumbass tags on every thread that has something to do with steve to the point where hes trying to fuck with him making money. Funny tho considering noone else has had problems with his work...

stop been but hurt. let this guy talk whatever shit he wants. if no one has a problem with steve it wont affect you. thats the problem for steve and this guy. he's posting what happened with steve and him. with details! thats all.and i dont think he's gonna make moneyout of this ? lol
i consider steve as a friend and samething Adam is my friend.if u dont interested to know what happened with adam and steve just dont read this thread , keep going ur way, if u never had a problem with steve keep working with him ( im one of the guy who didnt had a problem with him and he helped me few times )and i helped him too as well

that crazywhiteboy

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

stop been but hurt. let this guy talk whatever shit he wants. if no one has a problem with steve it wont affect you. thats the problem for steve and this guy. he's posting what happened with steve and him. with details! thats all.and i dont think he's gonna make moneyout of this ? lol
i consider steve as a friend and samething Adam is my friend.if u dont interested to know what happened with adam and steve just dont read this thread , keep going ur way, if u never had a problem with steve keep working with him ( im one of the guy who didnt had a problem with him and he helped me few times )and i helped him too as well

also its one thing to make a feedback thread which is why the feedback threads exist
and its another to put tags in every post tha steve or his friends put up
he even put tags on a positive feedback thread on steve
so if he cant control himself and keep it in his thread
he needs to be banned for being butthurt

he's posting what happened with steve and him. with details! thats all.

Oh Im not butthurt, I didnt make a thread did I? Lmao. But no, thats not all, its not just steves thread tho Cordobes. Hes literally going around to any thread he posts in like Coupe Buddy said. Like Big Mikes wtb wiring thread. Big Mike needs gauges wired up, Steve says he can do it. And he tags "doesnt want rod knock" like seriously. HES FUCKING WITH HIM MAKING MONEY, its called SLANDER. Again like CoupeBuddy said, its one thing to post a negative feedback thread and ok maybe a few tags but to tag EVERY THREAD, even tagged gay rodd knock shit on one of my threads. So you see, I understand hes your friend, but hes being a little rediculous...

Last edited:
well.. you know adam is not the only one posting tags. even mods play like that. cuz of this thread lot of people do it and make adam look bad.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

but fuck this thred.someone delete this shit. and that all adam drama queen. lol

Back
Top Bottom