im butthurt

crayZwhiteboy

Spectator
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71090

It was Steve. Infected

So all you nut riding Faggots can stop saying he knows his shit.

How many more Sr's is this pothead gonna blow?

Good luck sketchy, and whoever else is letting this kid work on their car. Too many mistakes and misinformation to be giving him credit for what he doesn't mess up.

And you can stop putting bad tags on his threads on my behalf, he agreed it was his fault and we setup an agreement of half which he never kept so I took this as a loss a long time ago.

butthurt31_2.jpg

i think it was more along the lines of u bringing me a jacked up sr ......
and begging me to help u....
i have had a loose oil return hose on my sr now dripping oil and still shifting at 7.5k
and i got no rodknock
pual and jay r witness to this
u can say wat u want bout me but my werk will attest that i kno wat im doing....
why did u go buy a t28 w a mani for 800 then post it on sfl when it was smoking
then come back a week later and say i gave u rodknock....
u just wanted a free motor an i look like a sucker to u
aint nobody riding nuts here they ppl ive helped out and friends

And I said stupidity cause if your not the one working on your car you double even triple check what they do before and after you start the car if its not a legit shop. And lack of experience cause if you see your leaking or burning oil you stay on top of it checking your oil every 5 mins if you have to. Cause your engine isn't going to blow if its filled with oil and coolant/water. Most likely bad luck with bad bearings. Remember these motors come from jland beat the fck up its not like They were all owend by old ppl.

Ps. There's a reason why you asked for help.

oh oh oh and there was this one time when I had a push start button and it touched metal and my car caught on fire and I used my gatorade to put it out and the cops came and it was a big mess and yeah it sucked

sorry to say but this forum is truely starting to go to shit... actually yeah its already there cus of idiots that cant take problems serious. yeah i know this guy shoulda talked to infected before posting this. even if they couldnt work out an agreement. dont make a entire thread about it. seriously this is sfldrifters. you saw all this bashing coming..

Back
Top Bottom