I'm a Married Man

Sucks to be you!

If anything we should all chip in and buy him plasma cutter to remove the ole ball and chain!!

DrumFunKen said:
Sucks to be you!

If anything we should all chip in and buy him plasma cutter to remove the ole ball and chain!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats dude.... big time n00b move though :eek:

Married!!!!

Married!!!! so why was there no invite to the titty party before hand????? im appalled

Devil Man said:
+ 345465465675464564556

damn you guys are str8 hatin up in here..... marriage isn't THAT bad.... after the devorce that is when th party begins :bigthumbu

FallenAngel said:
damn you guys are str8 hatin up in here..... marriage isn't THAT bad.... after the devorce that is when th party begins :bigthumbu

ture thats looking at things positvly, look towards the parting after devorce haha..

You dissapear from the whole scene... then you come out of nowhere to brag about random accomplishments of yours? First the accident, then the wheels, now this.

I'm tempted to bite the bullet and say congrats, but it sucks to be you. Have not seen the point in marriage to this day.

OH MAN
dood you know the bashing was coming, on a better note CONGRATS and I wish you 2 love birds much LOVE, HAPPYNES... and luck.
btw hope you got that PRENUP SUKA!!!!! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom