If you have an AR15, you need to get this s**t.

Here you go..

IMAG0430.jpg

OMG... so sexy... Roughly how much did you pay?

U prob won't find any deals like this for a while. But a friends dad just got his brokers license. He can get the basic model for 1900 out the door, I got lucky and found a guy desperate for cash so I got a brand new gun for a few hundred bucks cheaper.

U prob won't find any deals like this for a while. But a friends dad just got his brokers license. He can get the basic model for 1900 out the door, I got lucky and found a guy desperate for cash so I got a brand new gun for a few hundred bucks cheaper.

pretty nice - what type of rounds that thing take?

nice magpul masada... though 1900? thats a AR, handgun and shotgun for basically a gun thats a AR with ambi controls, how come no FDE? sfl range day 6/4/11??

Last edited:
nice magpul masada... though 1900? thats a AR, handgun and shotgun for basically a gun thats a AR with ambi controls, how come no FDE? sfl range day 6/4/11??

I got it cheaper than that, but what's it matter how much I paid for something I wanted? I got this particular piece cause I love the design and the way it shot.

maybe you should have better spent your money on a house.. or boat.. lol.. i forgot you have all those things haha

maybe you should have better spent your money on a house.. or boat.. lol.. i forgot you have all those things haha

Fuckin lmao bwahahahaha. Or maybe be a few hand guns and a shot gun..... oh wait nvm .. lmao fucking Jerry on point with the comments!

Back
Top Bottom