If you have an AR15, you need to get this s**t.

it doest matter how the bolt operates, bump firing is based off recoil, you basically use the felt recoil of the gun to ?bump? it back in forth while your finger stays in the trigger guard....to make its easier if you dont know the diff between piston ars and gas....just buy a colt/dpms/stag gas gun and go shoot, bolt gun will be more reliable in the long run but to the sub average shooter IE you, it won't make a difference...unless you wanna shoot underwater....

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

last time i checked my AR will put 30 rnds downrange no problem when using QUALITY ammo...don't let the crap youve heard about vietnam m16's jamming faster than your girls throat with my dick in it.....that shit was a combo of bad primers, no cleaning regiment and humidity....and clarify ?jam? noob...double feed? yeah thatl happen with any semi...stovepiped? not in 1500+ rnds...fail to fire? yes but ONLY with cheap ammo....

I don't mean your AR. You sir obviously take care of the weapons that take care of you. What I'm saying is that. Usually people have to buy good ammo, oil, etc when dealing with an ar system. While a good ak system costs 200 cheaper ( arsenal) and just like your girls mouth, blow any rounds you feed her, regardless if its new or just dug up from Russia. Basically what I'm saying is that though I'm sure your AR platform is good, " most people" don't have the money for that. Plus having finiky in nature rifle won't help you when the zombies show up.

i would normally agree with you on the ar jamming. But after 2500 rds... not a single jamb or fail to feed... However ive had about 15-20 bad primers ( not the guns fault) . BTW i only shoot wolf and silver bear, so take that for what its worth. Ive cleaned it 3 times since ive had it, once when new, and after each 1000rds.

Last edited:
I don't mean your AR. You sir obviously take care of the weapons that take care of you. What I'm saying is that. Usually people have to buy good ammo, oil, etc when dealing with an ar system. While a good ak system costs 200 cheaper ( arsenal) and just like your girls mouth, blow any rounds you feed her, regardless if its new or just dug up from Russia. Basically what I'm saying is that though I'm sure your AR platform is good, " most people" don't have the money for that. Plus having finiky in nature rifle won't help you when the zombies show up.

lol @ blow any rounds you fed her... yeah i just picked up a draco ak pistol for a mud gun...only downfall of ar platform is it shoots baby bullets...but thats where ar10 comes into play. 556 vs 7.62x51

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

ive had my most FTF with brown/silver bear/tula stuff, theres a reason its near $100 for 500 rnds...most range days im putting down federal bulk 55 gr or pmc xtac 62gr if wanna spend a lil more dough, or remington greenbox 55 gr.. that steel cased ruskie ammo is decent range ammo/malfunction clearing training...but i would NOT use it for duty use/Z-DAY....isnt there a African Killer krink 47 for sale on the forum? scoop that up brother:bigthumbu

amen..... i love love love my ar10.

QFT, built or bought? ive been waiting for armalite to get more built lowers in stock...i may have to just bite the bullet and get a stripped upper+lower combo... i need to shoot ex-people/zombies through concrete walls..

lol @ blow any rounds you fed her... yeah i just picked up a draco ak pistol for a mud gun...only downfall of ar platform is it shoots baby bullets...but thats where ar10 comes into play. 556 vs 7.62x51

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

ive had my most FTF with brown/silver bear/tula stuff, theres a reason its near $100 for 500 rnds...most range days im putting down federal bulk 55 gr or pmc xtac 62gr if wanna spend a lil more dough, or remington greenbox 55 gr.. that steel cased ruskie ammo is decent range ammo/malfunction clearing training...but i would NOT use it for duty use/Z-DAY....isnt there a African Killer krink 47 for sale on the forum? scoop that up brother:bigthumbu

The wasr10 on sale shoots nice., thought I'd much rather get a 47 or 74 any day over an ar, but to each his own. I think if I were to get an ar, I would go for a piston ar, . I don't like DI based on how dirty it gets. But I guess we will see how good our setups are once the zombies come. I get first dibs on shooting zombie Ralph or abe :)

QFT, built or bought? ive been waiting for armalite to get more built lowers in stock...i may have to just bite the bullet and get a stripped upper+lower combo... i need to shoot ex-people/zombies through concrete walls..

Bought... i got a very good deal on an armalite ar10... 16 inch barrel. I ended up paying 1200 out the door for it.

Bought... i got a very good deal on an armalite ar10... 16 inch barrel. I ended up paying 1200 out the door for it.

Good price, but you could have gotten a arsenal 47 + like 2000 brown bear for that same price

true but to me aks are gimmicky like ?oh thats what its like? then sits in a closet. whereas ar besides range days there are carbine classes and alot of training courses to help you be more efficient, cause ak/ar/fal/g3/p90 is useless once it goes click and not bang while in active shooter/zombie situation its the training u did up to that point that will save your ass not your gear.... yay there should be a post your z-day equipment post lol....happy shooting:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

ive had my share of aks.. im getting another one soon, probably a drako pistol.

they are niiiiiiice, if you ever wanna test fire gimme a shout:D

Hmm I'm picking up my first of many assault rifle on thursday. Lets organize a range day

Pics or Ban

Here you go..

IMAG0430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom